- Ground Fault Monitoring, Grounded
LINETRAXX® RCMB300 series
The residual current monitoring modules of the RCMB300 series are intended for measuring AC and DC fault currents in earthed systems (TN and TT systems). The modules are able to measure residual currents up to IΔ = 20 A in a frequency range of DC…100 kHz.
Two separately adjustable response values allow a distinction to be made between prewarning and alarm. When the response value IΔn2 (alarm) is reached, the output relays K1 and K2 switch.
The modules feature an RS-485 interface with Modbus RTU which can be used to transfer measured values and alarm values. Setting parameters is also possible via this interface.
The residual current monitoring modules each consist of the RCMB301 evaluation electronics and a CTBC20(P)…210(P) series measuring current transformer core. To assemble a complete module, both the electronics and a measuring current transformer core are required; if ordered separately, these two components must then be plugged together and calibrated during commissioning.
The measuring current transformer cores of the CTBC20P…210P series feature an integrated magnetic shield and are suitable for applications with high load currents or inrush currents.
- Ordering information
- Continuous residual current monitoring in compliance with DGUV Vorschrift 3 (German Social Accident Insurance Regulation 3)
- Easy DIN rail or screw mounting
- RS-485 interface with Modbus RTU (reading out measured values/setting parameters)
- Integrated switching outputs with two changeover contacts K1 and K2 (galvanically isolated)
- Frequency range DC…100 kHz
- Combined test and reset button
- Multicolour LED indicating operation, exceeded response value, disturbances and status messages
- AC/DC sensitive type B measured value acquisition acc. to IEC 60755
- AC/DC sensitive type B+ measured value acquisition acc. to VDE 0664-400
- The AC and DC components as well as the r.m.s. value of the residual current can be evaluated separately
- Exchangeable electronic enclosure without mechanical separation of the primary conductors
- Extension/retrofitting or modification of functionalities in case of changed monitoring requirements
- Insensitive to load currents due to full magnetic shield (CTBC20P…210P only)
- Connection monitoring of the measuring current transformer with cyclical test current
- Use of the RCMB301 for all CTBC… measuring current transformer sizes
- Supply voltage DC 24 V
Optional accessories for LINETRAXX® RCMB300 series
|Interface converter USB to RS-485||B95012045|
|Terminal block for RCMB301 module||B74043124|
|Type||max. connected current transformers||Art. No.|
|STEP-PS/1 AC/24 DC/0.5||4||B94053110|
|STEP-PS/1 AC/24 DC/1.75||14||B94053111|
|STEP-PS/1 AC/24 DC/4.2||34||B94053112|
|Type designation||Art. No.|
|Snap-on mounting for CTBC20 and CTBC20P||B91080111|
|Snap-on mounting for CTBC35 and CTBC35P||B91080112|
Variants of LINETRAXX® RCMB300 series
|Type||Supply voltage Us||Variant||Art. No.|
|RCMB301||DC 24 V (19.2…28.8 V)||Modbus RTU||B74043100|
Measuring current transformers
|Type||Internal diameter||Art. No.|
Downloads for LINETRAXX® RCMB300 series