- Ground Fault Monitoring, Grounded
The AC/DC sensitive residual currentmonitoring module RCMB104 is used incombination with a measuring current transformer W15BS…and a type A RCD which has to be provided in the installation forfault current monitoring of AC charging systems for electric vehiclesin which AC or DC fault currents can occur.The rated voltage Un is 250 V and the rated current (charging current)In = 1 x 48 A / 3 x 32 A. The RCMB104 is suitable for integrationinto a charging unit (IC-CPD, wall box) according toIEC 61851-22, IEC 62752 and UL 2231-2.
The RCMB104 is only intended for purchase by the manufacturerof the charging system and not for end users!
- Ordering information
- Three outputs (DC, RMS, Error)
- Frequency range DC…2 kHz
- Measuring range ±300 mA
- Residual current resolution 0.2 mA
- Load current up to 48 A r.m.s. (single-phase) or 3 x 32 A r.m.s. (three-phase)
- Fault output (integrated self monitoring and test functions)
- High insensitivity to external interferences
- Available variants for application according to DIN EN 61851-22/IEC 62752 and UL 2231-2
- Wide range of use even in severe environments (e.g. in the event of external interference fields)
- In applications according to DIN EN 61851-22 or IEC 62752, the RCMB104 can replace a type B RCD when combined with a type A RCD and a suitable switching device (e.g. a power relay).
Variants of RCMB104
|RCMB104-1||0…2 kHz IEC 6/30 mA||B94042480|
|RCMB104-2||0…2 kHz UL 2231 5/20 mA||B94042481|
|W15BS||Measuring current transformer Ø = 15 mm,|
Connection cable 1470 ±30 mm
|W15BS-02||Measuring current transformer Ø = 15 mm|
Connection cable 180 ±30 mm
|W15BS-03||Measuring current transformer Ø = 15 mm|
Connection cable 325 ±25 mm
Downloads for RCMB104